Let the Aussies come home - put some local native plants in your garden!
Our plants are:
- Sourced and grown locally
- In pots with root trainers for denser and stronger root deveopment
- In a range of containers designed for difficult revegetation situations
- Available in large quantities
- Available in advanced sizes
- Price discounted for large quantities and advanced ordering
- In square pots to prevent 'planting-out shock' caused by root disturbance and removal when roots have coiled around the base of a round pot
So don't tickle their roots because they don't need it!.... They are already giggling at the frost.
PRICE is from $5.00 per pot. Discount for Landcare and similar club/organisation members; house-lot; bulk buy. Phone Jill 0418 579 331.
Registered Post and Pack:
Parcels are sent by Registered Post which includes insurance cover for Victoria and NSW. 1 or 2 plants cost $10.00, 3 to 10 plants cost $20.00, 11 to 20 plants cost $25.00, for orders over 20 plants or for a state other than Victoria or NSW we will contact you with a quote when you place your order.
YES we can deliver locally. Contact us!
Want to visit our nursery?
NOW!! NEW !!
These local stores are now stocking a range of Our Native Garden Plants:
Mt Beauty Hardware and Drapery, 12-14 Hollond St Mt Beauty VIC 3699 ph 03 5754 1999 open 7 days
Old Tawonga Store, 52 Kiewa Valley Highway Tawonga VIC 3697 ph 03 5754 1667 open 7 days
Sue Ellen Drapery and Cottage Garden, 6 High St, Yackandandah, VIC 3749 ph 02 6027 1602 open 7 days
Please phone Jill M: 0418 579 331 | Ph: 02 6027 1089 or Contact us to arrange a time. SOON we will open the Tawonga nursery on Friday and Saturday afternoons.